antrap.org antrap.org
December 18, 2014, 10:28:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced Search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Merchandise launched  (Read 21530 times)
switchbladediva

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2007, 11:45:53 PM »

Bloody silly little people sizes.

aherm, you can still use it as a punky 'do-rag' fing you know!

Justin , I do like the T's ,just have to sort dosh at some point.As Jools said, its $44 for us yanks
switchbladediva

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2007, 11:50:06 PM »

My do-rags get stolen by ginger Yorkshiremen.

*imagines GG jumping up and taggin you in the head* Big Smile

-Gemini~Guy-
Ant Mowhok

The penny dropped, it should have been an anvil.

Ignore
    « Reply #17 on: February 03, 2007, 12:05:42 AM »

My do-rags get stolen by ginger Yorkshiremen.

And I still have it and wear it on occasion thank you kind sir.   but its called a 'Du rag'  according to the ones for sale around this highly spanish populated area I know reside in.

Adele
    Sexy Minx
    Ant Mowhok

The local freak with the twisted mind

Adele Mellish

Ignore
    « Reply #18 on: February 03, 2007, 11:19:14 AM »

Tres cool! Big Smile

Miss Fierce
    You know me... I go too far...
    Ant Mowhok

Lewd, Crude & Tattooed

Ignore
    « Reply #19 on: February 03, 2007, 01:01:56 PM »

Are they going to come in real people sizes? I don't see my boobs shrinking 4" any time soon to get into the XL

Just 'cause I said it, don't mean that I meant it, Just 'cause you heard it, Rumour has it

Monk
    "The Mod Monk"
    Administrator
    Ant Mowhok

___monk___

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2007, 03:08:15 PM »

I believe that I may have been playing devil's advocate.
    Great to see these Ts about again, they may be a bit on the pricey side, but that's only against your bog standard band T, if you buy something like a Ben Sherman, Kickers, Quiksilver, they're that price and a lot more.
    M
    Millie
    Ant Brave

Ignore
    « Reply #21 on: February 03, 2007, 05:41:41 PM »

Nice.  Due to a financial trauma I'll have to wait before I can buy any of em.. grrrrr

Why is it always Monday?
    iCeHoUsE
    Ant Thing

Ignore
    « Reply #22 on: February 04, 2007, 05:55:30 PM »

I don't like the cut or the designs + I can't afford to spend that much on a t-shirt, 'quality' or not. Plus i dislike the ad on the AntRap frontpage - just because suddenly there's some officially approved tees available, anything else is being labelled as piracy. This is 2007 FFS - most people don't give a shit about piracy, and God knows Adam made a mint trading on a pirate image.
    redscab

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2007, 06:05:48 PM »

I don't like the cut or the designs + I can't afford to spend that much on a t-shirt, 'quality' or not. Plus i dislike the ad on the AntRap frontpage - just because suddenly there's some officially approved tees available, anything else is being labelled as piracy. This is 2007 FFS - most people don't give a shit about piracy, and God knows Adam made a mint trading on a pirate image.
    What a ridiculous thing to say! All the bootleg T-shirts being sold are making money for the sellers off the back of Adam's designs, imagery & ideas , none of that money going to Adam! These official T-shirts will pay royalties to Adam as it should be! I can't believe the negativity everytime something is released  Dunno
    « Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 06:07:23 PM by Justin » Logged
    iCeHoUsE
    Ant Thing

Ignore
    « Reply #24 on: February 04, 2007, 06:51:49 PM »

What a ridiculous thing to say! All the bootleg T-shirts being sold are making money for the sellers off the back of Adam's designs, imagery & ideas , none of that money going to Adam! These official T-shirts will pay royalties to Adam as it should be! I can't believe the negativity everytime something is released  Dunno

There wouldn't have been a market for 'unofficial' teeshirts and merchandise had the official camp stayed in contact with the fans. Then again, there wouldn't have been a market for anything Adam Ant in 2007 had it not been for the hardcore fans who hung on through those wilderness years and put up with (not always..) inferior unofficial product and attended 'unofficial' conventions. Eitherways, I just think the ad for the tees could be more focused on the positive instead of some claptrap about piracy.
    « Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 06:54:55 PM by Icehouse » Logged
    -= JiMMyPoP!! =-
    Ant Rapper

Ignore
    « Reply #25 on: February 04, 2007, 07:38:32 PM »

I Love 'em all, £22 for a good quality Tshirt is not too bad. Cant afford them all tho, not yet anyway. Nice.....Very Nice!!
    redscab

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2007, 08:15:58 PM »

There wouldn't have been a market for 'unofficial' teeshirts and merchandise had the official camp stayed in contact with the fans. Then again, there wouldn't have been a market for anything Adam Ant in 2007 had it not been for the hardcore fans who hung on through those wilderness years and put up with (not always..) inferior unofficial product and attended 'unofficial' conventions. Eitherways, I just think the ad for the tees could be more focused on the positive instead of some claptrap about piracy.
    "claptrap about piracy' translates into stealing royalties from Adam. I am surprised that you think like that when you are quick enough to jump down my throat about other morally questionable topics!!
    I guess it's all down to personal opinions and being this an official site we will take the official line.
    Amateur Mistress

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2007, 08:55:14 PM »

nice...can't afford them, though. I have to get a Wacom tablet.  :(

xoxoxo

M
    -Gemini~Guy-
    Ant Mowhok

The penny dropped, it should have been an anvil.

Ignore
    « Reply #28 on: February 04, 2007, 09:02:39 PM »

22 quid for a decent quality T shirt is nothing,   I have a few Maiden, Metallica even Hong Kong Phooey ones that cost much more.  BUT

which fucking dislexic blind man designed the cut, colour and the stupid beading?   my daughter could have done better. 

I will no doubt buy them all.  probably wont wear more than one or two but hell at least I aint a stupid shape that I can't buy clothes to fit me (dig dig LOLOLOL)

tabula_rasa

« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2007, 09:31:24 PM »

I bought the Dirk one, very tasteful indeed Big Smile I'm hoping the small fits me otherwise I'll have to go through some drawn out returns process. I hate clothes shopping online  :smiling
    Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to: