antrap.org antrap.org
December 17, 2017, 10:23:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced Search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Australian & New Zealand tour 2017  (Read 1797 times)
Kburke
Ant Mowhok

And she's so pretty that you're lost in the stars

Ignore
    « Reply #30 on: October 10, 2017, 11:07:03 PM »

I saw this on FB:
    Adam Ant was pretty stunning in Auckland last night - his first ever gig in NZ!! Drummers were perfectly in sync, band in general was great but the guitarist (pictured here) who did Marco's riffs and more was stunning. Besides the 'Kings...' tracks both 'Xerox' and 'Friend Of Foe' were exhilirating.

That photo policy is nothing new. People have been debating it for years, but he seems to get a lot of people photographing him, so I guess it's OK to many. 
    original
    ANTurion

Ignore
    « Reply #31 on: October 11, 2017, 07:00:56 AM »

Yes, I read that quote too. I heard Will in coffee #something-a-rather making reference to the detailed reviews in NZ, so nice to read fresh descriptors from unique POV. Re: the photo thing, I was meaning to remark about the disparity of such glowing comments by the writer to then end with a stark paragraph about the photography.

... stop treating people like they have no feelings
    original
    ANTurion

Ignore
    « Reply #32 on: October 11, 2017, 11:07:24 AM »

Presumably the Ant men and lady got through before this fiasco:

"Auckland International Airport passengers face long delays after security mishap"

https://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/travel-troubles/97794896/delays-expected-after-power-issue-at-auckland-airport-halts-screenings-on-international-flights

Wixxy
    ANTurion

alanwicks4

Ignore
    « Reply #33 on: October 12, 2017, 04:24:59 PM »

Finally got my ticket for Freo.

My sister has decided to finally go Sydney now her friend is going.
    suzz
    Ant Fan

Ignore
    « Reply #34 on: October 16, 2017, 01:41:03 PM »

Hey all antfans,

I attended the Brisbane show (12/10/17)  & it was awesome!!!!   Thumbs Up
     I have not read any media reviews so far, so would appreciate if any one can post links to any reviews from the Australian shows.
     The set list was the same as NZ tour posted earlier in this thread.  Pirate no.2 Pirate no.2
    The Tivoli as a venue is sooo good, it really suits Adam & his performance style the sound & feel of this old theatre is extraordinarily beautiful.  So, I can highly recommend any antfan from Australia or overseas to "do yourselves a favour" and see Adam in Brisbane at the Tivoli. I so hope he comes again to play here.   happy dance happy dance
    original
    ANTurion

Ignore
    « Reply #35 on: October 16, 2017, 11:58:33 PM »

Hey all antfans,

I attended the Brisbane show (12/10/17)  & it was awesome!!!!   Thumbs Up
     I have not read any media reviews so far, so would appreciate if any one can post links to any reviews from the Australian shows.
     The set list was the same as NZ tour posted earlier in this thread.  Pirate no.2 Pirate no.2
    The Tivoli as a venue is sooo good, it really suits Adam & his performance style the sound & feel of this old theatre is extraordinarily beautiful.  So, I can highly recommend any antfan from Australia or overseas to "do yourselves a favour" and see Adam in Brisbane at the Tivoli. I so hope he comes again to play here.   happy dance happy dance

Great to hear how Brisbane went.

Some reviews posted on official AA fb page https://www.facebook.com/antmusicofficial/?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser and Will posts most reviews publicly on his page if that's any help. https://www.facebook.com/willcrewdson?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to: